Snap Circuits Jr.
$17.59 — Notify me when the price drops You will be notified when the price drops
No better way to learn about how electronics work while playing. This fantastic kit consists of over 30 color-coded circuit components (which include snap wires, slide switches, an alarm circuit, a music integrated circuit, and a speaker) that snap together to create working electronic circuits and devices.
Your kids can build 100 different projects themselves that include working circuit boards like the ones found inside radios, television sets and other electronic devices.
The illustrated manual will make it easy for them to build these projects while having fun and learning. A great little gift for a child interested in building things and in how things work.
- Over 30 snap-together parts that can build more than 100 exciting projects
- Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online
- Projects include burglar alarm, doorbell and more
- Awards received: Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products, The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval
Need help with Snap Circuits Jr. ?
- Wrong Price? - Report it and we'll change it ASAP. We update prices manually, sometimes they change before we have a chance to check them.
- Email us if you need any additional info on Snap Circuits Jr. - or any help with choosing a gift.
- Shipping information